SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- Botkins, OH 45302
- Other Location
Agrana Fruit is the world market leader and leading ingredient supplier of fruit preparations in one of the fastest-growing segments in the food industry. We specialize in the custom development of stabilized fruit preparations for the refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery, and foodservice industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant candidate to support our Human Resource team onsite at our facility in Botkins, OH.
These responsibilities include:
- Facilitating the Front Desk
- Payroll Administration
- HR Administration
- Onboarding support
- Training administration
- HRIS system administration
- Maintenance of Employee files and records
- Support Plant wide administration tasks as needed
HR Specialist Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management and Business Administration is a plus
- 1-3 years of progressive experience in an administrative role
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience with HRIS systems is a must.
- Payroll experience
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work effectively with all levels of employees.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion, or sexual orientation who is passionate about their career to apply. Agrana Fruit offers a competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today!