Construction Program Manager- R
- Job Title
- Construction Program Manager- R
- Job ID
- Franklin, TN
- Other Location
At SOS Construction Services, we are leaders in the construction industry & provide clients with a variety of design, construction, & project management services. Our innovative & collaborative approach to construction gives our clients the services they need.
We are currently looking for a Program/Project Manager to join our team. We need someone who is deadline driven to oversee projects & to act as a link between various team members. In this role, you will lead & manage the on-site construction teams & oversee all work being completed. You will ensure quality standards are met, & all equipment & materials are always available on site. We value passionate, down to earth “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details without losing sight of the big picture.
This is an in office position M-F, occasional travel
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including; health, dental, vision, 401K, & PTO
- Great company culture & family atmosphere
What you will be doing:
- Assist the Unit Director in providing management oversight for scheduling all phases of multiple Construction Projects running simultaneously, including scheduling trackers, review scopes of work, assisting in bid preparation, and submitting bids to clients.
- Train to be an expert on our Client’s organization, equipment, store layouts, and operational goals.
- Manage our Client’s money like it is your own.
- Learn, Understand, and follow our Company’s Processes and Procedures.
- Understand and work with Project Managers on Scope Walks to determine store specific Scopes of Work.
- Read, understand, and create detailed Bluebeam mark-ups on our CAD Drawings.
- Write accurate and detailed store specific Scopes of Work and Project Schedules.
- Work with Project Managers and Field Superintendents to bid work accurately.
- Provide effective communication on Project status and issues internally and to our Clients.
- Assist in Managing Projects to meet internal and Client expectations during Construction.
- Assist the Project Manger to complete quick and thorough Project close out.
- Must be able to work with little supervision while managing multiple trackers. Position requires the ability to manage high volume, quick turn with multi-billion-dollar retail Clients. Up to 60% travel may be required as our Projects are nationwide.
- What we're looking for:
- 4 year degree in Construction Management or related field.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people simultaneously.
- Quick thinking, motivated individual willing to learn our business and our clients.
- Dependable and able to work a flexible schedule as workflow dictates.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed blueprints.
- Expert level computer skills with web-based programs and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.