ENTRE CareersAre you looking to join a successful team?
ENTRE is building a culture where its team members are empowered to do their best work, and support ENTRE on its mission to disrupt the traditional education system and usher a new generation of ENTREpreneurs into the world.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, find a role that’s right for you and apply today!
Entresoft Product Manager
- Job Title
- Entresoft Product Manager
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Las Vegas, NV 89128
- Other Location
The gig in short:
As the Entresoft Product Owner at Entre Institute, you will be responsible for helping our
customers find ways to succeed through Entresoft, our licensed all-in-one software solution
for digital business professionals. Entresoft is a full suite of Business/Marketing/CRM tools
to build, manage, and grow your business in one place.
In this role you’ll be the critical link, working with customers, developers, and internal
stakeholders to innovate continual product development and improvement. In addition,
you will continually be evaluating your product’s competitiveness in the market and
working with sales and marketing teams to define and improve our positioning.
To sum: you will be truly empowered to own product growth and risk - accountable for
achieving business objectives and financial metrics, communicating to all levels of the
organization, crafting an agile roadmap to guide the product to market, and managing your
technical support and customer success team members.
Who we are:
We provide our students with the complete ecosystem they need to learn how to become a
successful entrepreneur, including digital courses, coaching, community, tools, and events.
We believe that entrepreneurship is the key to unlocking the best possible quality of life for
millions of individuals, and will be a catalyst for a much needed shift in culture - a shift toward
self-determination, individual responsibility, and independent thinking. Simply put, we believe
that by helping create successful ENTREpreneurs, we are changing the world.
What we want you to do:
● Responsible for the product development roadmap for Entresoft, ENTRE’s SaaS
solution for digital business professionals
● Continually aggregate and assess inputs from customers, stakeholders, and the
development team to validate and solicit ideas and utilize data to drive innovation
● Identify team member capacity and ensure that product support, analytic, and
development roles are staffed appropriately for scaling
● Work with sales and marketing teams to properly position the product competitively in
● Balance the value of deliverables with their associated cost and risk
● Participate in the Project Management process; understand and apply the system
● Review and provide advice for testing-related estimates of effort, duration, and
resource utilization; prepare and review test plans, identify testing risks, and contribute
to the overall management of project and risk plans
● Work with development and Customer Success Teams to identify and remove technical
● Manage Customer Success Teams to continually improve customer engagement,
increase LTV, and reduce churn
● Coordinate with our Partnership Development team to identify mutually beneficial
third-party tools and relationships to maximize user value and experience
● Manage technical support teams to ensure rapid ticketing, triage, and resolution of
● Create a rolling 12 month product roadmap for the end-to-end delivery pipeline.
● Report weekly to management and stakeholders on Churn/Renewal and CLTV,
aggregated CSAT, user engagement, other KPI’s.
● Working with your team, develop and maintain product-related SOP’s
● Contribute to project deliverables including vision documents, status reports, project,
risk, resource, and financial plans.
● Write and execute manual test cases as required.
What we are looking for and what you have to have:
● 5+ years of experience as a SaaS Product Owner delivering measurable business value
● 3+ years hands-on experience in an analytics role, and have a firm understanding of
data science concepts, terminology, and technologies
● Familiarity with direct response marketing and funnel design
● Proven track record of consistent user acquisition, engagement, improved LTV, and
● Advanced knowledge of the agile software methodology and experience managing
projects within that framework
● Demonstrated experience working with analytic tools and data engineering for KPI
● Demonstrated analytical capability; able to switch effortlessly between business and
technical terminology, self-motivated, able to learn quickly, able to multitask, able to
meet deadlines, and has strong work ethic
● Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
● Strong leadership and organizational skills
● Be willing to build professional relationships with staff and clients
● Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
● Strong sense of humility, respect and integrity
● A degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science or another quantitative
field is preferred
● Must have a home/home office space that is professional and quiet, and clear from all
● Modern computer/laptop capable of operating all necessary apps and programs in
order to perform the duties listed above
● Full-time, permanent, and remote work
● 6 Company-paid Holidays
● Unlimited PTO
● Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits
● Profit sharing opportunities
● A fun, dynamic, and exciting environment
Please visit ENTRE Institute to learn more about us and check us out on FB!
As job positions at ENTRE open and are publicly posted, we encourage all applicants, including former
students of ENTRE, who believe they have the qualifications and would be a good fit for the position to
apply. Individuals currently enrolled in ENTRE's training or coaching programs are not eligible to apply.
ENTRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace the value you can bring to our team through your
commitment, skills and abilities, creativity, experience and diversity...not your skin color, sex, gender or
otherwise. However you identify, if you’re smart, good at what you do, feel aligned to ENTREs mission
and values, and feel you’re the right fit for an open position, we encourage you to apply.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
As job positions at ENTRE open and are publicly posted, we encourage all applicants, including former students of ENTRE, who believe they have the qualifications and would be a good fit for the position to apply. Individuals currently enrolled in ENTRE's training or coaching programs are not eligible to apply.
ENTRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace the value you can bring to our team through your commitment, skills and abilities, creativity, experience and diversity...not your skin color, sex, gender or otherwise. However you identify, if you’re smart, good at what you do, feel aligned to ENTREs mission and values, and feel you’re the right fit for an open position, we encourage you to apply.
How We Work
ENTRE is a distributed team, so we hope you love your home office because your home is your HQ!
We believe our team can be just as connected and productive from their home offices around the world.
With structured (yet flexible) work schedules, purposeful meetings, ninja-like asynchronous communication and project management tools. Our team is able to get work done efficiently while having fun, and do it all from the comfort of their home office… or their rooftop deck… or from an RV at the beach… or anywhere with a quiet place to work and a good Wi-Fi hotspot!
Working @ ENTRE is more than just a paycheckENTRE benefits can vary based upon location, job status and length of employment.
Health & Wellness
Our Medical, Dental and Vision plan options give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and your eligible family members. Choose from multiple plan options, and enjoy a generous employer contribution towards your coverage.
We believe employees benefit greatly from time off work and that it is integral to productivity and high levels of achievement. We have instituted an ‘unlimited’ PTO Policy which allows team members to take reasonable time off to relax and recharge.
Profit Sharing & Performance Bonuses
Employees are eligible to participate in either our Profit Sharing or Performance Bonus programs, depending on their role. We couldn’t do what we do without our incredible team so it’s only right that they share in the rewards.
Personal and Professional Development
We believe in investing in our team members by providing opportunities for both personal and professional development. It’s not just a box we want you to tick at review time, we truly support you in driving your development.
From Day 1, you are empowered to be excellent. Our Leadership team is focused on enabling continuous development and growth. Opportunities abound and we support our homegrown talent in excelling in new opportunities all the time!
Employee Benefits Program
Health Care FSAs, Life Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Adoption Assistance, Health Savings Accounts and an Employee Assistance Program are all available through our Employee Benefits Program.
Office Expense Reimbursements
Your home office is your headquarters and we have a generous reimbursement program to help ensure you have everything you need to be effective, comfortable and productive.
Team member discount
25% discount on all merchandise sold in ENTRE’s Company Store.