Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
Mechanical Engineer 2
- Job Title
- Mechanical Engineer 2
- Redmond, WA 98052
- Other Location
This is a full-time contract position with Quala. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
$1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
Job Description - Mechanical Test Engineer 2:
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Test Engineer for our Design Verification group that can define mechanical verification requirements for our products. Your focus will be characterizing and validating the mechanical performance of the design, including tolerance analysis, thermal performance, stress and environmental testing. We’re looking for team player who likes a fast-paced environment, adaptable to changing priorities, can work independently, and communicate openly with great attention to detail. You will develop and implement new tests, improve the device and support debug of failures found during test. You will work closely with engineers across other disciplines and teams. We’re looking for candidates with the following experience:
- 3+ years of experience in testing consumer products at both component and system levels.
- Experience with instrumentation and measurements such as force, acceleration, torque, position, and mechanical system performance.
- Mechanical design experience to develop and support special mechanical test fixtures.
- Experience in hardware prototype testing, debug, fault detection, failure analysis and yield improvement.
- Statistical analysis knowledge (6-Sigma, DOE, Cpk, MSA/Gage R&R, trends).
- Proficiency with solid modeling software and 3D printing (ProE/Creo Parametric preferred).
- Knowledge of industry standard plastics evaluation tests, UV, scratch, abrasion and the analysis of test results.
- Mechatronics or robotics experience is a plus.
- BS Degree required.
- Work independently but also with a team.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC