Careers at Source2
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Bilingual Recruiter (French)
- Job Title
- Bilingual Recruiter (French)
- Atlanta, GA
- Other Location
Bilingual Recruiter (French)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a great schedule, great pay, and an opportunity to learn a skill? Do you have a passion for making connections with people? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Have you acted as a department manager or assistant manager that has played a role in the hiring process? If you’re a results-driven individual with strong interpersonal skills, who thinks quickly on their feet, this could be the opportunity for you!
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talent with shared values and a passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
The pay range for this position is $40,000 - $50,000 per year depending on experience.
(6 months + experience required)
This position requires the Recruiter to be fluent in Canadian French for written and oral communication.
This role will be working directly with different regions in Quebec, Canada. This individual will need familiarity of the geographical regions around the area.
What You’ll Do:
- Efficiently review candidates to identify the most qualified individuals to move forward.
- Research and engage prospects through Indeed, social media and recruiting platforms.
- Contact candidates through application tracking system (ATS) or through direct sourcing.
- Conduct interviews, make offers, and coordinate / schedule candidates for training classes
- Manage candidates, candidate flow and workload through Source2’s and client’s ATS
- Highly motivated to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly recruiting goals using effective time management skills
Who you are:
- Bilingual in French and English. Must be able to professionally communicate (oral and written) in French.
- Recruiting background with 6mo+ recruiting and direct sourcing experience
- Experience working in a professional setting or office environment.
- Strong and confident communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and start work without direction.
- Flexible and resilient in a fast paced, changing environment
- Coachable, teamwork focused
- Intermediate level of familiarity with different computer programs and software (Brightmove, Workday, Google Docs, etc.)
What you’ll gain:
- Flexible work arrangement – Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm, remote workforce
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid parental leave, paid time off & holidays,
- Growth – continuing education program, access to senior leadership
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.
- Pay Range
- $40,000.00 Annually to $50,000.00 Annually