Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Webflow Developer
- Position ID
- Remote, USA,
- Other Location
Sourceability® is a global digital distributor of electronic components transforming how modern businesses bring products to market. With quality, logistics and innovation as the backbone of the company, Sourceability’s cutting-edge products and services expedite the procurement process across a wide range of industries, including communications/cellular, consumer electronics, and auto manufacturing.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Webflow Developer To join our team. You will work in coordination with our design team to develop and maintain our website and web tools. Building clean sites which add an aesthetic edge and championing user-centered experiences. Design and implement Webflow-based responsive webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.) using templates or designs provided in Sketch or Figma.
- Can quickly turn ideas into pages by designing and developing them in Webflow
- Design and implement Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Perform quality assurance processes to ensure cross-browser functionality and troubleshoot
- End-to-End website implementation which works cross-functionally for overall experience
- Creating and optimizing landing pages based on best practices
- Able to build and work with Lottie animations and implement stop-motion
- Other tasks as requested
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a Development position required
- Deep experience with Webflow (including CMS collections)
- Familiar with Sketch
- Familiar with developing and integrating APIs
- Experience with responsive design
Skills and requirements:
- A portfolio showing us practical application of your work
- Ability to work alongside our design team to craft beautifully designed websites from Sketch > Webflow
- Must be able to accept new responsibilities and respond positively to instructions and direction
- Must possess strong, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in schedule to occasionally work off hours to participate in video/conference calls to accommodate international schedules
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.