Skip to content
- Job Title
- Transportation Coordinator
- Job ID
- Toledo, OH
- Other Location
As one of the largest OEM and OES servicers in the country, Nationwide Auto Services, Inc. provides a varied mix of services. Performed by the extensively trained members or the NAS team, we can customize our systems to assist you most effectively.
NAS is committed to providing the highest level of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by supporting an array of OEM and OES services to the automotive, manufacturing, and agricultural industries. Our Team Members are highly skilled and receive continuous training to ensure all areas of SAFETY, QUALITY, and PRODUCTIVITY meet/exceed company and customer expectations. NAS is a dynamic, adaptable, flexible, and diverse service provider that takes great PRIDE in placing our customer needs first and ensuring environmental initiatives are complied with wherever our EXPERTISE is required.
Join the Nationwide Auto Services team!
This position oversees in-bound/out-bound vehicle pick-ups. Trouble-shoots inventory exceptions. Checks in and accounts for all drivers. Inspects all departing vehicles for proper tie-down. Time on site 90% vs. office space 10%.
- Oversees all in-bound vehicle pick-up appointments.
- Utilize given information to manually enter ‘Load #’ into laptop/smart phone.
- Confirm with driver # of units being picked up.
- Trouble-shoot inventory exceptions.
- Conducts extensive communication with all involved entities.
- Provide all out-bound deliveries with appropriate and correctly filled gate receipt.
- Maintain and adhere to all U.S. Port rules and regulations, including all road-way signs and markings.
The person in this position should at least meet the following:
- Basic computer/ smart phone usage. Ability to operate basic app functions.
- Must be 18 years or older and possess a valid and current driver license
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to create and adapt to new methods, processes, and systems.
- Must be responsible, reliable, and able to work under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated and able to conduct oneself in a professional manner.