Field Auditor- Machine Safeguarding Specialist
- Job Title
- Field Auditor- Machine Safeguarding Specialist
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Rockford, IL 61109
- Other Location
The role of the Field Auditor- Machine Safeguarding Specialist is to identify customer needs through a detailed machine assessment process thereby developing and selling innovative safeguarding solutions. The primary focus of this technical sales position is building credibility with plant level employees during on-site assessments by providing accurate machine identification, knowledge of safety requirements, and development of safeguarding options based on unique manufacturing processes.
Sales opportunities are currently generated through key-account initiatives, marketing activities, in-bound phone calls, and website inquiries. The Field Auditor - Machine Safeguarding Specialist is responsible for assisting customers with complex (applications based or customized/engineered) product requests and on-site assessment requests.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry specific work experience.
- Previous work experience in industrial sales or EHS a plus
- Strong mechanical or electrical aptitude.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, self motivated
- Proficient in MS Office tools, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
- Ability to manage a complex sales schedule (office time, time spent on-site, quote generation, customer interaction, customer needs)