ServiceNow Developer (X2) (REMOTE)
- Job Title
- ServiceNow Developer (X2) (REMOTE)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Fairfax, VA
- Other Location
ServiceNow developer (X2) (Remote)
We are seeking a skilled ServiceNow Developer to help build a strategic platform to improve IT and Business processes. This Developer will work with our team and client ServiceNow team to help develop solutions-based business needs and strategies. The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing ServiceNow Catalog, GRC, ITSM, Sec Ops, GRC, PA, ITBM and ITOM products. They will perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functionalities to meet operational & compliance needs. Must be able to get up to speed very quickly, and be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team. The position requires the candidate to work closely with key stakeholders and senior technology leaders.
Must have experience and skills
- 10+ years of work experience in IT and 8+ years of ServiceNow relevant experience are required
- Experience in ServiceNow modules implementation - Catalog, GRC, ITSM, Sec Ops, GRC, PA, ITBM and ITOM.
- Experience in API Integration and SNOW UI implementation
- Fair understanding of service catalog, APM and CMDB, CI/Asset classes and Model categories
- Understanding all the phases of ServiceNow modules especially GRC and Risk Management
- Must have implementation knowledge of GDPR, CCPA and other compliance solutions
- Any external tools integration experience with ServiceNow CMDB using web services (SOAP, REST) or other methodologies like JDBC or ODBC
- Hands on experience in analyzing, designing, developing/writing, and managing ServiceNow core applications.
- Collaborating closely with a team of professionals within the ServiceNow team
- Work directly with stakeholders by identifying important risks, designing frameworks to manage them, and implement GRC technology solutions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management programs.
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of ServiceNow products
- Provide expertise on technical questions related to the development of ServiceNow functions
- Develops the technical solutions, work with developers to implement them and perform the component integration tests
- Work with the development team and ServiceNow to provide support and implement technical solutions to resolve issues
- Coordinate with Project Manager to plan roadmaps, sprints and releases
- Provide demos to stakeholders for developed solutions and obtain feedback to improve products
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance processes and requirements and/or knowledge and experience of SecOps
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow best-practices and ongoing knowledge of the latest ServiceNow features
- Certified ServiceNow administrator
- Certified ServiceNow Developer