General Mechanical offers Chicago business owners a perfect solution for all heating, cooling, ventilation, and even more. We’re the team that can help you optimize comfort and energy-efficiency in the Chicago area! Our team is certified, licensed, and specially trained to provide perfect service to meet all of your needs. Whether you need quick repairs or a complete critical machinery maintenance program, we have the skill and experience to provide you the best.
Accounts Payable Administrator
- Job Title
- Accounts Payable Administrator
- Job ID
- Wood Dale, IL 60191
- Other Location
General Mechanical, a PremiStar company, is a full-service mechanical contractor in Wood Dale, IL that’s unsurpassed in refrigeration and HVAC for multiple chains or multiple unit facilities in the Chicagoland area.
We are currently searching for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our team! Apply today!
Purpose of Job:
Reconcile and verify invoices, issue checks for payment and process payroll.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions unless doing so will present an undue hardship on the Company’s business operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Submits all approved invoices for payment to accounting department daily.
- Assigns PO #’s to technicians/office staff as requested throughout the day.
- Enters all PO information submitted by employee’s in our system throughout day.
- Maintains all accounts payable spreadsheets.
- Assists corporate financial officers and branch personnel as necessary.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Performs filing and coping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) and work experience of 3 years in an office setting required.
- Administrative skills and experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Personal computer skills, strong typing ability and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.