Option 2: Create a New Profile
Business Development & Enterprise Sales Executive
- Job Title
- Business Development & Enterprise Sales Executive
- Position ID
- Remote, USA,
- Other Location
Business Development & Enterprise Sales Executive (Semiconductor distribution)
As our company continues to grow and expand, Sourceability is looking for a committed, enthusiastic and versatile Sales executive who is ready to drive revenue for our SaaS-based business lines as well as our core business of electronic component distribution. Reporting to the regional Business Development Director, this person will play a key role as they expand our company’s business reach throughout our focused territories in North American regions with key focus through digital means and technology in order to distinguish our company in compare to our competitors.
The candidate needs to have strong background, network, and experience in electronic component distribution where their B2B SaaS Enterprise sales experience or understanding can be of bonus value. They must be a student of the Challenger Style of sales and possesses a burning desire to succeed. Furthermore, candidate would be expected to be able to work with digital marketing and product teams in order to close the loop with released features and campaigns targeting enterprise customers. This is expected to be done by having hands on capability with modern CRM tools and having the capabilities to build multiple sales funnels within such tools to create scalable and transparent progress for set KPIs.
- Develop and manage their own sales pipelines and reflect them within company’s CRM tool such as HubSpot to create clear guidelines for the team to follow through.
- Lead the efforts of finding the champion within each customer for our product portfolio.
- Carry out product demonstrations/presentations in person and online.
- Responsible for filling out and driving the RFI/RFP’s process.
- Practice clear and effective communication with prospects/customers.
- Engage in lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches as well as utilizing latest digital tools such as Loom, Hopin and etc.
- Provide feedback to digital marketing and help them innovate through their digital mediums such as Hubspot, LinkedIn, Twitter and etc to support the success of the sales function.
- Provide the global product team direct end user feedback that can be used to provide a competitive analysis of our products and tools
- Be an engaged, present and a metric driven colleague.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5+ years sales and business development experience combined with a proven track record of success in electronic component industry.
- Entrepreneurial, unafraid to roll up sleeves, get it done.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential business partners in key markets, particularly EMS, distribution, and OEMs involved in the electronics ecosystem.
- Customer-focused with proven knowledge of Challenger sales processes and solution-selling strategies.
- Demonstrated success in building strategic customer relationships
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions.
- Bonus points for any history selling/managing SaaS-based solutions into the electronics industry vertical.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.