Website Coordinator (Entry Level)
- Job Title
- Website Coordinator (Entry Level)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Atlanta, GA 30309
- Other Location
Why Axion BioSystems?
At Axion, we empower our scientists and engineers to develop the tools that lead to new discoveries and better clinical outcomes. Our products are actively used in ground-breaking research in the fields of neurodegenerative disease, cancer immunotherapy, and cardiac safety. Located in Atlanta, GA, you’ll join a team that is skilled, passionate, and supportive. If you want to be a part of a company that is on the leading edge of scientific research, Axion may be the place for you.
The Website Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day content updates of the company's websites and plays a key role in ensuring a consistent user experience with current, accurate, and engaging content to support communications campaigns to reach target audiences.
We are seeking a highly productive self-starter who is a team player; able to work in a fast-paced environment; with strong attention to detail; the ability to manage multiple demands; and be skilled in time management. Someone who enjoys learning and continually seeking new ways to grow personally and professionally. This position is key to supporting growth goals established for the marketing team.
- Collaborate with scientific content writers, graphic designers, digital marketing specialists to create and maintain the web content on the company's websites.
- Manage Axion’s web presence to ensure a user-friendly experience and industry best practices are followed.
- Create new web sections and pages to meet communication needs.
- Regularly update existing web content.
- Assist marketing team with testing, and implementation of web-based applications with a focus on end user experience.
- Content and security management for multiple websites.
- Associated degree or higher in computer science, design, communications, or a related field
- Flexible, open-minded, willing to adapt to changing/competing priorities, able to manage multiple domains.
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required
- Preferred: working knowledge of content management systems like Drupal
- Preferred: experience with HTML/CSS
- Excellent verbal communication skills and teamwork skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.