Not finding what you are looking for? Please click on Create Profile and we can contact you with opportunities that arise.
Infrastructure Architect - CDN/Content Delivery
- Job Title
- Infrastructure Architect - CDN/Content Delivery
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Sarasota OR Miami, Florida OR Remote - United States,
- Other Location
Rumble is a high-growth neutral video platform that is creating the rails and independent infrastructure designed to be immune to cancel culture. Rumble’s mission is to restore the Internet to its roots by making it free and open once again.
What you will do:
Rumble is seeking an Infrastructure Architect - CDN/Content Delivery who will be responsible for designing, deploying, and managing Content Delivery Systems and platforms.
- Designing and implementing multi-tier content delivery, content distribution, content caching platform
- Planning, coordinating, managing, and scaling CDN platform node deployments
- Researching, prototyping, designing, testing and tuning hardware and open-source software for performance
- Troubleshooting issues and outages as needed, including emergencies outside normal working hours
- Documenting designs and mentoring other staff members
- Regularly presenting innovative ideas, designs, and proposals
- Occasionally traveling to remote sites
- Other duties, as assigned
- Expert level experience tuning Linux, networking, storage, filesystems, and drivers, including at the kernel level
- Expert level experience tuning NUMA topology and CPU pinning
- Expert level experience configuring open-source reverse proxy and caching systems
- Experience utilizing automation, such as Ansible, to deploy changes and manage large clusters
- Experience compiling and using custom Linux kernels
- Experience managing image and package repositories
- Experience creating and managing containers
- Experience automating configuration lifecycles and rapid configuration updates
- Experience with dynamic layer 3 routing protocols
- Experience with anycast and DDoS mitigation strategies
- Experience with open-source distributed object storage platforms
- Experience developing and/or modifying scalable server-side applications with languages such as C, C++, Java and Rust
- We are making a significant financial impact for our video creator community; we’re proud of their success stories
- We enjoy challenging the status quo and going head-to-head against Big Tech
- We aren’t afraid to try new things; we act fast and want to win
- We pay competitive salaries and provide great benefits
In-office location: Sarasota OR Miami, FL
Remote: Eastern Time Zone only, also willing and able to travel 10%-25% of the time (mostly domestic)
Rumble is an equal opportunity employer. We promote an equal playing field where everyone has the same opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Physical demands of the position:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time while using a computer and/or keyboard. The employee is required to communicate verbally and hear. The employee may be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, balance, and stoop or kneel. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include clarity of vision at approximately 20 inches or less (i.e., working with small objects or reading small print), including the use of computers.