Warehouse Machine Operator
- Job Title
- Warehouse Machine Operator
- Job ID
- Grand Rapids, MI 49507
- Other Location
EG Workforce Solutions is immediately hiring individuals who have a desire to succeed, are motivated to get the job done, and want to grow their skills. We have Warehouse positions available now on all shifts!
This Warehouse position is a great opportunity to build your resume with positive work experience! If this opportunity seems like it’s the right fit for you, we’d love to connect! Apply today: We have All Shifts with pay rates starting at $16.50-$17.25/hr and the opportunity to be hired in!
Details and Benefits:
- 1st Shift: 6:30am-3:00pm
- 2nd Shift: 2:30pm-11:00pm
- 3rd Shift: 10:30pm-7:00am
- Temp to hire
- PTO, Holiday, and more when hired in!
- Periodically checks parts being packaged for visual defects, missing operations or missed parts. Read tags on containers and verify part numbers are correct and all processes are completed by using visual sample.
- Report to Quality Assurance any non-conforming product or mislabeled product.
- Efficiently package parts, using the proper information and labels, cleaning off all old label from containers and using correct containers to ship customer orders.
- Use visual aids and instructions to complete order requirements; know the location of parts and supplies within the department. Return tools after use.
- Perform operations in the Pack Manager to efficiently package parts, for shipment, to customer standards.
- Report errors for inventory adjustment.
- Organize and maintain efficiency of personal work area.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to learn the difference between company order numbers and customer order numbers
- Ability to learn location of parts and supplies within the department
- Ability to communicate well with co-workers
- Basic computer literacy
Apply now or call our office at 616-949-2303 to talk to a recruiter!