- Job Title
- Machine Operator
- Job ID
- Grand Rapids, MI 49507
- Other Location
EG Workforce Solutions is immediately hiring individuals who have a desire to succeed, are motivated to get the job done, and want to grow their skills. We have Warehouse positions available now on all shifts!
This Warehouse position is a great opportunity to build your resume with positive work experience! If this opportunity seems like it’s the right fit for you, we’d love to connect! Apply today: We have All Shifts with pay rates starting at $16.50-$17.25/hr and the opportunity to be hired in!
Details and Benefits:
- 1st Shift: 6:30am-3:00pm
- 2nd Shift: 2:30pm-11:00pm
- 3rd Shift: 10:30pm-7:00am
- Temp to hire
- PTO, Holiday, and more when hired in!
- Sort, stack and inspect parts as needed for the department according to internal and external customer specifications.
- Assist press operators, machine operators, or technicians with set-up of presses and machinery.
- Follow set-up instructions when operating machines. Support activities in the change-over process.
- Read, follow, and complete tags. Assist in verification of routers. Ensure that containers of product are properly tagged and marked with correct label including count.
- Use work scheduling system to proficiently start jobs, print labels, load components and raw materials, and close out jobs.
- Follow pack instructions according to customer specifications and prepare for shipping.
- Properly place scrap in the right container.
- Run hi-lo/forklift for production purposes and use overhead crane to move steel coils, if necessary.
- Perform other duties as required to support production as directed by the Team Leader.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three months experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to visually inspect parts and complete paperwork
- Experience using measuring instruments (such as micrometers, calipers, fixtures, gages) preferred
- An excellent work record, including attendance
- Ability to lift 30 pounds