Commercial Construction Superintendent- Traveling-SW
- Job Title
- Commercial Construction Superintendent- Traveling-SW
- Job ID
At SOS Construction Services, we are leaders in the construction industry & provide our clients with a variety of design, construction, & project management services. Our innovative & collaborative approach to construction gives our clients the services they need.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Construction Superintendent to join our remodels division. We need someone who is deadline driven to oversee project estimates & to facilitate link between various team members. In this role, you will lead & manage the on-site construction teams & oversee all work being completed. You will ensure quality standards are met, & all equipment & materials are always available on site. We value passionate, down to earth “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details without losing sight of the big picture.
THIS IS A TRAVELING POSITION
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including; health, dental, vision, 401K, & PTO
- Great family culture atmosphere
What you will be doing:
- Put project schedules together
- Keep an eye on budget & overall spending for a project
- Prepares accurate estimates for material, labor, equipment, subcontractors, & general conditions
- Develops & nurtures relationships with subcontractors & suppliers
- Attends on-site, pre-bid/proposal conferences & makes site visits as required
- Ensures compliance with all specifications, contract requirements, & bid invitations
- Communicates effectively with subcontractors & vendors during the process
- Transmits addenda & other bid information to subcontractors
- Develops RFI’s, addendums & clarifications & ensures distribution to all stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- C-Store experience
- Minimum 2 years of estimating & supervisory experience
- Ability to work under pressure while coordinating numerous construction projects
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to see the big picture while having a high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational & time-management skills
- Cooperative work style that functions well in team settings, also self-sufficient with individual projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, or equivalent construction experience a plus
- Able to work in office or remote setting.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & web-based programs.
- OSHA Certification is a plus