- Job Title
- Financial Analyst
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
Enova is a shared services company that supports a group of Omaha based companies including NMC Caterpillar, RAKA, Ceres and Vancer. Our team consists of ~80 professionals who provide support services in Marketing, Human Resources, Training, Recruiting, Accounting, Finance, Safety, Warranty, Continuous Improvement, Information Technology and Strategy.
Enova is looking for a Financial Analyst who is responsible for researching financial data in order for NMC to make strategic decisions for future growth.
If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-891-7555.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES*:
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and year-end financial close for assigned business division including managing and calculating monthly COGS accruals, rebate accruals, data correction and cleansing, reconciliations and other related accounting.
- Performs monthly reviews and analysis regarding results, current issues and areas of change within assigned business division. Researches and prepares variance analysis and explanations. Prepares and presents periodic management reporting of financial results including quarterly business reviews (QBR’s) with NMC and BU management.
- Gathers monthly forecast and annual budget data from business unit and uploads, reviews and validates input against prior results and trends. Analyzes financial performance using financial data and provides financial advice to business leaders devising strategies to better manage/use financial resources in an efficient manner.
- Prepares monthly inventory forecast to provide a demand signal and a comparison to annual business plan to include monthly order process for NMC to procure machine inventory. Attends multiple meetings with sales management and business unit managers to create, modify and update templates.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova Group, LLC. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
* The job duties listed in this job posting do not constitute a complete and exclusive list. Enova further reserves the right to modify job duties, at any time and in its sole discretion, to meet the needs of the Company.