Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Education Specialist - PFO / ASD Closure Devices
- Job Title
- Clinical Education Specialist - PFO / ASD Closure Devices
- Job ID
- Rochester, NY 14621
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Structural Heart: Large Technology Driven Privately Held Company who continually ranks as one of the TOP USA COMPANIES to work for among all companies due to their Employee Centric Culture and their united passion to provide the best medical devices to their hospital, doctor and nurse customers to provide excellent patient care. Open heart surgery is no longer the only available option to correct atrial septal defects in young children and in patients with complicating health factors. Today's health care providers are seeking safe & effective non-surgical options to close inter-atrial defects.
Looking for a strong SCRUB clinical background as a RCIS, CVT, or RN in the Interventional Cath Lab arena.
MUST have scrub experience with catheters & wires.
Structural Heart and/or ECHO experience is a HUGE PLUS !!
Cardiac or Medical Industry experience is preferred !!
MUST be able to travel overnight !! ROAD WARRIOR !!
Position Location and Coverage
- Can live in Rochester or Buffalo NY (near major airport)
- Territory - USA
- Travel - 100% Road Warrior preferred !!
- Salary 115 -125k/yr plus deferred compensation
- Company Car
- All Reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Medical Benefits
- STOCK / EQUITY
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS"
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and FOLLOW LINDA HERTZ GROUP ON LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science, Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Focus into family, career, money and it's your life topics at https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*MUST have strong clinical background as a RCIS, CVT, or RN in the Interventional Cath Lab arena.
*MUST have scrub experience with catheters & wires.
*Structural Heart and/or ECHO experience is a HUGE PLUS !!
*Cardiac or Medical Industry experience is preferred but not required !!
*MUST be able to travel overnight !! ROAD WARRIOR1
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Structural Heart, Septal Occluder, PFO, ASD, VSD, Cath Lab, Interventional Cath Lab, ECHO, Nurse, RN, BSN, RT, RCIS, CVT, Clinical Support, Clinical Sales Support, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Consultant, CR BARD, Cordis, Cook Vascular, Cardiva, Cook Medical, Acist, EV3, Fox Hollow, Abbott Vascular, Volcano, Medical Simulation, Kensey Nash, Simsuite, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, St Jude Medical, AGA, NMT, Endologix, Gore Medical, , Cryolife, Edwards, Terumo, Trivascular, Lombard Medical, Biosense Webster, Cardiomems
- Pay Range
- $115,000.00 Annually to $140,000.00 Annually