- Job Title
- GRC Analyst
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work From Home,
- Other Location
About the Role
As a GRC Analyst, you will work directly with clients' Information Security teams to review and build policies, standards, and procedures covering enterprise-wide information technology.
The Ideal Candidate
This candidate is experienced with reviewing and building policies, standards, and procedures. An in-depth understanding of what language is appropriate for each level of policy documentation is also desired. This candidate will also possess great communication skills, including the ability to document complex technical data into reports designed for executive consumption.
- Experience working in security or risk management and performing advisory services in a client-facing/consulting role.
- Professionalism, problem-solving, customer-facing and handling skills, time management, written and verbal communication, presentation skills, active listening, flexibility.
- Working knowledge of risk and security frameworks, standards, and best practices (e.g. NIST, ISO SANS Critical Security Controls).
- Ability to think holistically and identify areas of technical and non-technical risk.
- Experience writing technical reports and presenting to non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or relevant industry standard information security certifications are a plus, but not required.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations.