Crew Foreman (Natural Gas)
- Job Title
- Crew Foreman (Natural Gas)
- Job ID
- MAGNOLIA, TX 77354
- Other Location
The Crew Foreman is responsible for teaching the gas line installation and maintenance Crew the Texas Gas way. The Crew Foreman will lead the Crew in all construction activity. The Crew Foreman will direct the Crew in the maintenance and repair of all Texas Gas equipment and company property.
- Coordinates and oversees activities of workers engaged in construction, installation, and repair of service lines and main lines.
- Studies blueprints to determine dimensions of structure.
- Selects materials and structural units, ensuring conformance with provisions of building code and local ordinance.
- Determines sequence of activities concerned with fabrication, assembly, and erection of structure.
- Assigns workers to such tasks as cutting material to size, building concrete forms, erecting wooden framework, installing doors, building stairs, and laying flooring.
- Ensures safety precautions are followed.
- Inspects work performed by subcontractors, including ductwork, wiring, and pipe installations, to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Operates construction equipment, such as cranes, power shovels, scrapers, paving machines, motor graders, trench-digging machines, conveyors, bulldozers, dredges, pumps, compressors, and pneumatic tools.
- Moves or carries parts, materials, and equipment.
- Dismantles and reassembles equipment, using hoists and hand tools.
- Files, trims, saws, buffs, drills, and deburrs parts, using hand tools and power tools.
- May assist the Field Technicians in performing some of the duties that require multiple technicians.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One to two years of related experience.
- Related experience in a field operations environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be on a rotating schedule of On-Call Duty once the employee acquires Field Technician II status.
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Great benefits (United Healthcare)
- Generous PTO Policy
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with a 4% match 1:1