Option 2: Create a New Profile
Quality Systems Manager
- Job Title
- Quality Systems Manager
- Position ID
- Doral, FL
- Other Location
Sourceability® is a global digital distributor of electronic components transforming how modern businesses bring products to market. With quality, logistics and innovation as the backbone of the company, Sourceability’s cutting-edge products and services expedite the procurement process across a wide range of industries, including communications/cellular, consumer electronics, and auto manufacturing.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Quality Systems Manager to join our team in Florida. This individual will be responsible for developing the Quality strategy, policies, processes, standards and systems for Sourceability and its supply chain to operate within. This includes auditing to ensure compliance through a third party accredited body. This individual will also have people and budgetary management responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop and sustain the Quality Management System in line with the required industry standards including: ISO 9001;2015 , ISO14001 / AS9120 /AS6081 , accreditation requirements and business requirements across the organization through existing and new procedures. Regulate, control and improve the quality of all processes throughout the business and the final product. Manage the audit program to ensure that all nonconformities raised against certification bodies during audits are effectively corrected and independently verified. Embed a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company. Lead the team to achieve quality management system targets for customers and business goals.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015
- Lead a team to achieve new certifications under AS9120 / AS6081
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice capacity planning vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Manage all external registration requirements to achieve new certifications . Liaise with external bodies as related to gap analysis and certification implementation
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformances.
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
- Ensure KPIs are met by the organization
- Review, implement and update company records e.g. training metrics, processes, procedures, work instructions & risk assessments
- Ensure that the company operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
- Manage and lead the team, ensuring adequate staffing levels to achieve and maintain Industry certifications
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers
- Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the quality strategy
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimize results and improve quality of delivery, in line with quality standards requirements delivery in line with Company and Customer requirements
Skills and requirements:
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- A detailed understanding of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001 / AS9120 /AS6081 QMS systems
- Significant experience in a high volume manufacturing environment or equivalent
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.