SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Human Resources Manager
- Job Title
- Human Resources Manager
- Job ID
- Centerville, TN 37033
- Other Location
Human Resources Manager, Manufacturing, Centerville, TN
AGRANA Fruit US, Inc., is seeking a Human Resources Manager to manage the Human Resources policies and programs for its Centerville facility, which includes all administrative, legal, and policy aspects of employee relations management, training, employment, and plant staffing.
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Administer and communicate human resources plans and procedures for all plant personnel; assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensure consistency and fairness in the application of policies
- Administer performance management program for hourly personnel.
- Manage recruitment, selection, and orientation of qualified, non-exempt personnel and temporary employees at Centerville location.
- Conduct new employee orientation programs.
- Facilitate and provide training for the hourly workforce. Maintain and ensure accuracy of all training records for the facility; provide notification of delinquent training
- Provide employee relations counseling and investigate and resolve employee relations issues, including complaints and harassment allegations.
- Maintain department records and reports, and completed unemployment requests for separation information. Conduct ongoing analysis of employee data and labor statistics.
- Administer payroll program for non-exempt classification at Centerville facility.
- Lead plant Safety Team and manage safety reporting for the facility.
- Manage attendance-tracking methods.
- Plan and execute plant social events and charitable functions; serve as Advisor for Employee Event Team. Review and recommend charitable giving for the facility.
Human Resources Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or applicable field.
- PHR or SPHR certification is a plus.
- Considerable knowledge of employment law, recruitment, employee relations, and training and development.
- 2-4 years experience in Human Resources, in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work effectively with all levels of employees.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees.
- Experience with HRIS systems and timekeeping systems is a plus.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion, or sexual orientation who is passionate about their career to apply.
AGRANA Fruit offers a competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! If interested, apply online at www.agranajobs.com or e-mail your resume to email@example.com