Sr. Scientist, Biochemistry
- Job Title
- Sr. Scientist, Biochemistry
- Job ID
- Boulder, CO
- Other Location
OnKure is looking for a highly motivated drug discovery scientist, with experience in enzymology and protein biochemistry to help us create a robust pipeline of clinical drug candidates.
- Design, execute and analyze experiments focused on protein biochemistry and enzymology
- Develop assays to help characterize covalent, non-covalent and allosteric small molecule inhibitors
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team that includes chemists, cancer biologists and pharmacologists
- Manage biochemical/enzymology effort at external CRO partners
- MS with 6+ years of experience of PhD in biological sciences with 3+ years of experience in drug discovery in biotech or pharma
- Expertise in protein biochemistry and enzymology
- Experience with high throughput assay development a plus
- Experience with kinetic characterization of covalent small molecule inhibitors a plus
- Experience managing CROs preferred
- Proven success helping drive small molecule drug discovery programs
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and support several projects in parallel
To attract the very best talent, OnKure offers a generous compensation and benefits package that includes competitive pay, performance-based bonus opportunities, stock options, insurance coverage (health, dental, life, and disability), self-managed paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with company match. We operate on a flexible schedule that allows a combination of both in-office and home-based work.
The annual compensation range for this role, based on experience, is $130,000-$190,000.
OnKure is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all job applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected factors.