Leasing Consultant - Full time!!! with fully paid benefits
- Job Title
- Leasing Consultant - Full time!!! with fully paid benefits
- Job ID
- San Antonio, TX 78209
- Other Location
Family owned property management company is seeking a Leasing Consultant as part of our growing operations in the San Antonio, Texas market. Competitive base plus commissions paid based on results!!
This position is responsible for the leasing, marketing and maintaining of positive resident relations of leased residential or commercial properties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all leases from potential and existing clients.
- Coordinates property viewings, follow-ups and updating of contact management database.
- Markets all rental listings through open houses and individual showings.
- Negotiates lease terms with landlords and property management companies.
- Coordinates and schedules lease applications and adhere to compliance requirements.
- Executes new lease agreements and coordinate move-in processes.
- Prepares all lease-related paperwork.
- Plans and implements marketing strategies to generate traffic.
- Manages regulatory and compliance related services.
- Responds to queries/leads and conduct property inspections.
- Supports legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required:
- Internet Software
- Property Management Software RESMAN
- Other skills required:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Customer Service skills.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIORNMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Frequently required to sit.
- Occasionally required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Frequently required to talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and /or move more than 10 pounds / frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point), depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships), ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bright.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.