Front Desk Concierge Administrative Asst and Light Housekeeping
- Job Title
- Front Desk Concierge Administrative Asst and Light Housekeeping
- Job ID
- Part Time
- Dallas, TX 75230
- Other Location
This position will work within our Senior Community Living division on property assets ranging in size from 200-250 units in the Dallas, Texas area and reports to the Business Office Manager.
We are looking for a competent administrative Concierge / Front Desk Receptionist to undertake front desk activities on behalf of Operations Management. The successful candidate will effectively organize the reception area, perform light housekeeping duties, answer calls, greet guests and residents, and be the go to person to work with our community. The hours will be 3:30pm to 11pm Saturday and Sunday only - PART TIME position.
- Greets guests and residents
- Answer phone calls every day, all day
- Light housekeeping
- Cleaning in common areas
- Light security
- Get to know residents and their preferences for interactions
- Relay messages and transfer calls to residents and employees
- Keep abreast of the property status
- Proven working experience as a front desk receptionist
- Knowledge of senior living communities
- Basic understanding of online
- Exquisite phone etiquette
- Customer-focused approach
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of highly motivated property management and operation professionals. Investors' Property Services is a 42-year-old, privately held full service commercial and residential real estate company. The work is fast paced, exciting and rewarding and we execute at the highest level. An employee focused company that puts people before profits.