SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Quality Lab Technician (Up to $20.50 hr) 2nd Shift
- Job Title
- Quality Lab Technician (Up to $20.50 hr) 2nd Shift
- Job ID
- Baldwinsville, NY 13027
- Other Location
Lab Technician, Food Production, Lysander, NY
Up to $20.50/hr
Agrana is now offering a $1,000 HIRING BONUS!
We are seeking a driven individual to work as a Lab Technician for our Baldwinsville location, 8864 Sixty Rd, Lysander, NY 13027! The Lab Technician will work:
2nd: (3:00 pm - 11:30 pm)
Facility is 0.8 miles from the Centro Bus stop ( SY 82) in Baldwinsville
Agrana Fruit is the world market leader and leading ingredient supplier of fruit preparations for the refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery, and foodservice industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
As an essential employer in the US Food Supply Chain, Agrana Fruit US, Inc offers a stable, safe work environment for our employees.
The Lab Technician is responsible for food safety, including all product testing, record keeping, and assuring the finished product meets customer specifications.
Lab Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Product and Microbiology Testing
- Computer Data Entry and Maintenance
- Daily Samples - Set up a testing table and maintain a sample retention library
- Release Product for Shipment
- Test Raw Ingredients
- Resample Totes (Nonconforming product, Experimental totes)
- Observe all GMP’s, HAACP’s good housekeeping and safety rules & regulations
- Completion of all individual training as outlined by the training matrix or management training schedule
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor/Lab Lead
Lab Technician Job Qualifications:
- Previous Food Manufacturing and Food Safety Quality Experience Preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Recent college graduates will be considered
Agrana offers a competitive starting pay rate and an excellent benefits package.
Our package includes:
- Weekly pay
- Stable work hours with a stable company
- Daily overtime
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Telemedicine Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Plans
- Company Match 401k
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Programs
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion, or sexual orientation who is passionate about their career to apply. Agrana Fruit offers a competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
How to Apply: For immediate consideration, Apply Now or e-mail your resume to email@example.com To learn more about our other openings, please visit www.agranajobs.com.