Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
E-Commerce Digital Analyst
- Job Title
- E-Commerce Digital Analyst
- Bellevue, WA 98004
- Other Location
Job Description: Ecommerce Digital Analyst
Our organization is embarking on an innovation journey and radically transforming its digital commerce capabilities to meet accelerating international demand for original consumer products, while continuing to provide best-in-class user experience. We are looking for an Ecommerce Digital Analyst to join our team!
In this role, you'll enjoy a fast-paced environment, keen on new ideas and supportive of strategic change. You'll work autonomously and with a high level of responsibility, but also as part of a tight-knit and collaborative team, focused on the same goals.
This role will support our site optimization program and will expand our digital analytics capabilities across all our e-commerce sites properties. This role will also be responsible for finding insights to drive customer experience improvements, measurable KPI improvements and alignment with business goals, internal stakeholders, and external resources. By working cross-functionally with multiple teams (Design, Merchandising, Marketing, Operations, Development, BI, external vendors) this role will develop our voice-of-the-customer program partnering with stakeholders on website surveys. This role is skilled in all aspects of data analytics and data visualization. The ideal candidate exhibits a growth mindset, a passion for learning, curiosity, initiative and can demonstrate both an analytical skill set and an understanding of how to use data to solve business issues. A successful candidate will foster a data & test-driven culture and deliver tangible results.
What You Will Do
- Perform data analysis, build dashboards, develop reporting, and answer ad hoc data requests for our team in areas such as product sales, website traffic, performance of new features, causes of customer friction on the site, results of marketing activity, and customer insights.
- Support the adoption of a data driven culture through the socialization of insights & findings from Google Analytics 4, collaborating with other technical resources within the company and coordinating training to help the organization transition from Universal Analytics to Analytics 4.
- Maintain and update Google Tag Manager to improve our web analytics capabilities.
- Leverage our dedicated site scanning tool (SiteImprove) to systematize improvements around site accessibility, quality assurance, search engine optimization and site speed.
- Champion the Voice-of-the-Customer, collaborating with other technical resources within the company to coordinate and communicate insights from our website survey program.
- Support Pokémon Center’s site optimization program.
- Collaborate & ideate with stakeholders to identify opportunities for UX & KPI improvements and document them in JIRA and Confluence
What You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience in ecommerce web analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in business, analytics, marketing, or equivalent experience
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and analysis to answer business questions, provide recommendations, and drive actions; experience with extracting and interpreting data from analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Amplitude
- Ability to clearly communicate with business stakeholders
- Dedication to quality & attention to detail
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Team player, open minded to different cross functional teams’ views and seeking input and alignment across teams
- Curiosity and resourcefulness to identify opportunities & customer pain points
- Nice to Have - Experience using a tag management system & a data layer implementation to support web analytics needs, basic knowledge of JS and HTML used in tagging
- Nice to Have – Familiarity with A/B testing methodology and process, with Session Replay tools and with website feedback surveys
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to improve UX continuously, with a high sense of urgency and ownership and strive for an unmatched user experience.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organization. You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Passion and Pride in your work: You are passionate about gathering insights, identifying opportunities and UX optimization. You love to share your methods and findings and you ensure consistency and quality of your work.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to people of diverse technical & business backgrounds. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology/design trends and User Experience/User Interface concepts.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC