Marketing Project Manager
- Job Title
- Marketing Project Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Atlanta, GA 30309
- Other Location
Why Axion BioSystems?
At Axion, we empower our scientists and engineers to develop the tools that lead to new discoveries and better clinical outcomes. Our products are actively used in ground-breaking research in the fields of neurodegenerative disease, cancer immunotherapy, and cardiac safety. Located in Atlanta, GA, you’ll join a team that is skilled, passionate, and supportive. If you want to be a part of a company that is on the leading edge of scientific research, Axion may be the place for you.
The Marketing Project Manager will support marketing activities toward the ongoing development and execution of integrated global marketing campaigns and collateral that drive business to generate demand and brand preference. The Marketing Project Manager partners cross functionally to plan, track, and manage a variety of omnichannel campaigns. A successful candidate will also need to partner with other functions including product managers, marketing communications, tradeshow staff, digital marketing, and key stakeholders from the commercialization team.
The Marketing Project Manager utilizes business acumen, project leadership skills, and knowledge of organizational priorities to effectively and efficiently guide work forward to meet project objectives. This role leverages professional credibility, analysis, and critical thinking to ensure that projects are delivered on time and in alignment with set objectives.
We are seeking a highly productive self-starter who is a team player; able to work in a fast-paced environment; has a strong attention to detail; the ability to manage multiple demands; and is skilled in time management. Someone who enjoys learning and continually seeking new ways to grow personally and professionally. This position is key to supporting growth goals established for the marketing team.
- Create clear and effective project plans, delegate tasks appropriately, and set and maintain deadlines.
- Coordinate with management to oversee deliverables, milestone risks, and constraints on marketing projects that support growth goals
- Work with key team members from multiple marketing divisions and key external stakeholders
- Clearly track and communicate status updates of high visibility projects and programs
- Identify and communicate key responsibilities to facilitate a productive working environment and foster successful teamwork to achieve business goals
- Coordinate in-person Annual Meetings
- BA/BS with concentration in business, marketing, technology, or similar field
- 2+ years previous experience leading corporate marketing campaigns preferred
- Certificate or experience in project management preferred
- Flexible, open-minded, willing to adapt to changing/competing priorities
- Strong problem solving, influencing and analytical skills and an ability to think outside the box to achieve results
- Demonstrates outstanding communication, organization, and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail focused to ensure successful project completion to support marketing’s alignment with business goals
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.