Graphic Designer (Entry Level)
- Job Title
- Graphic Designer (Entry Level)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Atlanta, GA 30309
- Other Location
Why Axion BioSystems?
At Axion, we empower our scientists and engineers to develop the tools that lead to new discoveries and better clinical outcomes. Our products are actively used in ground-breaking research in the fields of neurodegenerative disease, cancer immunotherapy, and cardiac safety. Located in Atlanta, GA, you’ll join a team that is skilled, passionate, and supportive. If you want to be a part of a company that is on the leading edge of scientific research, Axion may be the place for you.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team at Axion BioSystems. As the Graphic Designer, you will support creative strategy and design/visual standards to develop superior creative work across all department deliverables.
- Assist the Creative Lead with the design of Axion brand assets and customer-facing collateral (both printed and digital)
- Apply the branded templates and ensure consistent visual standards
- Coordinate with our digital team to develop graphics and website assets
- Collaborate with internal and external scientists for the production of marketing material
- Deliver high quality artwork meeting internal and external deadlines.
- Associate’s degree in graphic design. Bachelor’s preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Premiere
- Aptitude for managing multiple projects, changing deadlines, and working in teams.
- Keen eye for detail
- Passion for communicating the latest in scientific research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Must display, by portfolio, strong typography, color and layout understanding.
- Must be a creative, problem-solver thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- U.S Citizenship or permanent residency required
- Experience with photography and image retouching
- Experience in biotech or biology-related field strongly preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.