Facility Maintenance Technician I
- Job Title
- Facility Maintenance Technician I
- Job ID
- Summit Point, WV 25446
- Other Location
WHO WE ARE
With 35 years of experience, Summit Point Motorsports Park and Training Facility provides Commercial Motorsports events along with customized Security and Emergency Medical training solutions on our 786-acre facility located in Summit Point, WV. We are a recognized leader in the Motorsports and Security Training Solutions Markets for both commercial and government clients. We take pride in providing tailored solutions for clients in an ever-evolving world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Facility Maintenance Technicians are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and usability of the buildings and grounds located across the Summit Point campus. This individual must possess a professional demeanor as well as a keen attention to detail. This position is part of a team; cooperation and collaboration are critical for success in this the position.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Performs maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical, and other physical structures in accordance with SOPs (standard operating procedures) internal requirements, manufacturer's specifications, and safety policies.
- Paints structures, drywall, and plaster, performs masonry work, and repairs plumbing fixtures and woodwork.
- Makes repairs to tools and equipment.
- Maintains and installs electrical systems and fixtures.
- Measures, cuts, bonds, threads, assembles, and installs electrical conduit.
- Use hand and power tools.
- Ensures tools and equipment are maintained and repaired.
- Assists higher-level technicians.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Requires a high school diploma with 0-1 year of general work experience.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
This position is very active and requires climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, use of hands, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions all day. The employee must frequently lift and move items up to 100 pounds.
Typical assignments are frequently performed in both internal and external environments with a variety of weather conditions. Ability to work under extreme hot or cold weather conditions with exposure to dust or dirt and hazards is routine and may require the use of protective personal equipment. Most of the work is performed in outside weather conditions. The worker may be subject to atmospheric conditions, is frequently in close quarters, and is required to function in narrow aisles or passageways.
Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.