Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
Obstetrics Technician - PRN
- Job Title
- Obstetrics Technician - PRN
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
Obstetric Technician (OT) job, Women and Children's Services PRN, Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Methodist Dallas Medical Center is seeking an experienced Obstetric Technician to join our Women and Children's Team. This is for a prn position.
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients. The Obstetric Technician professional assists with patient care to provide support services to the patient, nursing unit, and professional staff.
Obstetric Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
- Successful completion of a basic training course for nursing assistants. Successful completion of additional training in L&D procedures and scrub techniques with a demonstration of ability to perform related tasks.
- Certification of successful completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Program required
- OR Tech Certification required
- Magnet®-designated hospital
- Grade A Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group®
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
- First in the U.S. certified by The Joint Commission for pancreatic surgery and pancreatitis
- First in Texas certified for pancreatic cancer
- Hip and knee joint replacement programs certified by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain – MI Registry™ Platinum Performance Achievement Award by the American College of Cardiology for excellence in heart attack care.
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist