- Job Title
- Project Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Other Location
LabConnect improves lives by partnering with pharma/biotech companies and clinical research organizations (CROs) to accelerate the development of new medicines around the world. An independent, global, one-stop-shop focused on delivering central laboratory services that are tailor-made, timely and flexible to meet the evolving study demands from traditional to increasingly complex trials.
At LabConnect, we are a growing and global team. In addition to great perks and challenging work assignments, we invest in our people with enriching career growth opportunities. We believe in a friendly and collaborative environment with open lines of communication.
The Project Analyst, Finance will provide financial support to the overall business as well as client-specific projects. The mission of the position is to accurately report the financial position of each project for project teams, clients and anyone who has a vested interest in the financial management of a project.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for project set-up in an ERP system, monthly financial close, forecasting, risk review, client billing support, and other financial aspects of the project
- Serve as a primary financial contact for internal customers, for assigned client projects, working closely with Accounting and Operations
- Responsible for a range of financial and strategic support to ensure the operational effectiveness of the business
- Use modeling techniques to develop recommendations for project teams and senior management
- Track and analyze project trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the project portfolio’s performance
- Interface with senior management responding to requests for financial information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance/Economics or Business Administration is preferred
- 2 – 5 years related work experience preferred
- You are an initiative-taker possessing strong critical thinking skills and analytical aptitude
- A commitment to accuracy and quality while working under set deadlines
- To perform this job successfully, you must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint. SharePoint and Microsoft Visio experience a plus
- Experience with project costing and budgeting in an ERP application
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Certification as an ASCP Medical Technologist, MLT, and/or Registered Nurse is preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to thirty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
What we offer
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at LabConnect. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world
It is the policy of LabConnect to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (423) 722-3155.
For more information, visit www.labconnect.com