At Lippert Mechanical Service Corporation, we are equipped to handle installation, repair, maintenance, and more for all heating, cooling, mechanical, and indoor air quality systems. When you need mechanical services in Kansas City, Lawrence, or St. Joseph, our certified technicians are here to provide you with the most economical solutions for your commercial budget.
- Job Title
- Operations Coordinator
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO 64101
- Other Location
Lippert Mechanical is the most complete, experienced, and highest-quality HVAC, refrigeration, piping, and energy service solutions provider in the Kansas City, St. Joseph, and Lawrence/Topeka markets. Founded in 1965, Lippert is MSCA Star Certified, and we employ experienced, trained experts in all areas of HVACR. We are committed to understanding your business needs to better serve you and offer the experience and stability you require.
Currently we are searching for an Operations Coordinator. The Operations Coordinator will provide sole support to the sales team by performing various administrative tasks. They will schedule and coordinate service for customers and technicians including maintenance or emergency repairs. The Operations Coordinator will act as a liaison between the customer and the company, making sure customer needs are met by creating a customer to client atmosphere in all interaction with internal and external customers. This position will pay within the range of $45,000-$50,000 - dependent on experience.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares quotes / contracts and RFP/RFI responses, including securing / obtaining required documentation. Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
• Prepares all jobs for set up in compliance with company policy. Maintains Certificates of Insurance on all sub-contractors
• Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects.
• Submit tech hours for payroll processing
• Manages change orders from proposed to execution
• Run progress reports and update project manager/sale rep assigned to project
• Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages. Sorts and distributes mail.
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities. Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
• Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
• Receive customer service calls and schedule technicians to appropriate locations. Relay work orders, messages, or information to or from technicians or customers
• Prepare and schedule daily work and run schedules
• Receive and document customer purchase orders
• Track status of any orders and resolve problems
• Confirm time, check material and submit for billing once matched to biller. Manage the unbilled hours report.
• Record and enter records of customer requests, work or services performed
• Perform administrative activities, which may include returning parts for credit, assisting with labeling incoming equipment or parts for service and construction departments
High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) and 5 years of contract administrative experience.
• Administrative skills and experience
• Strong compute software skills to include Excel, Word, PDF, Adobe etc.
• Ability to read, comprehend, articulate, and execute contract documents
• Strong effective communication skill, both oral and written
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with customers and technicians
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
• Knowledge of industry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This position is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
This job operates in a casual professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employee understands the above job description and agrees to comply with and be subject to its conditions. Employee further agrees this job description does not alter his/her at-will employment status. Employee understands that the Company reserves the right to delegate, remove, expand, or change any and all responsibilities. Employee acknowledges that he/she can fulfill the above duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.