Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
Optical Test Engineer 1
- Job Title
- Optical Test Engineer 1
- Redmond, WA 98052
- Other Location
This is a full-time contract position with Quala. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
$1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
*This is an in-person role located in Redmond, WA.
Job Description: Optical Test Engineer
We are seeking an Optical Test Engineer to support development of image quality and optical test solutions in our consumer electronics. This position is within a highly skilled team of optical design and test engineers. The work is in a collaborative team environment and the ability to communicate well with other team members and to support overall team goals is crucial.
- Minimum of BS degree in Optics or Physics.
- 5 years minimum experience developing optical and/or imaging test systems.
- Experience developing optical test systems involving motion control, image acquisition and image processing/analysis.
- Working knowledge of Colorimetry, Photometry and Image Quality testing.
- Experience using and interfacing to light measurement and Imaging equipment.
- Familiar with optical design concepts and theory.
- Experience with MATLAB, LabVIEW, Python, Statistical analysis, highly desired
- C++, and mechanical aptitude all pluses.
- Must have good communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Can work independently with minimal supervision towards defined tasks within a team environment.
- Good organizational skills and capability managing multiple simultaneous tasks effectively.
• Knowledge of image quality metrics and test methods on noise, sharpness, distortion, color fidelity, 3A, etc. Understand how they relate to camera performance.
• Good programming/scripting skills on C#, Python, Shell script and/or MATLAB.
• Familiar with Imatest, Skype and other standard camera test/analysis tools are a plus.
• Knowledge in common low speed electrical interfaces (e.g. I2C, SPI) is big plus
• Skilled in data analysis and reporting.
• Skilled at writing test documentation including test plans, procedures, and reports.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC