Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
HW Test Engineer 1
- Job Title
- HW Test Engineer 1
- Redmond, WA 98052
- Other Location
This is a full-time contract position with Quala. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
$1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
Hardware Test Engineer 1:
We are seeking a Hardware Test Engineer to join our team that is working in the consumer electronics industry. This role will involve design verification activities to design quality into our products.
- Development and execution of test plans and procedures.
- Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing.
- Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews.
- Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision.
- Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
• Understanding of electrical and mechanical design considerations impacting camera quality and stability
• Working knowledge with high-speed electrical interfaces, low-speed serial control interfaces
• Understanding of low-noise linear and switching power supply circuits
• Good programming/scripting skills on C#, Python, Shell script and/or MATLAB.
• Familiar with Imatest, Skype and other standard camera test/analysis tools are a plus.
• Good skills on data analysis and reporting. Good at writing test documentation including test plans, procedures, and reports.
• Experience using high speed digital test equipment, logic analyzers and function generators
• Knowledge of image quality metrics and test methods on noise, sharpness, distortion, color fidelity, 3A, etc. Understand how they relate to camera performance.
• Experienced in writing test documentation including test plans, procedures, and reports.
• Effective communication skills required, including the ability to clearly express technical concepts in verbal and written forms.
- BS or MS in EE required and/or 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or C/C++.
- Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
- Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC