Careers at Source2
Source2 is the largest RPO firm in Central Florida, and we work with a variety of clients across North America. We specialize in high-volume recruiting of essential frontline employees who "keep the world running."
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talented professionals with shared values and a passion for what they do. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
We're looking for driven individuals who enjoy a dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced environment working with both internal teams and external clients and candidates.
At Source2 we believe that cultural fit, passion, aptitude and ethics are even more important than experience. We pride ourselves on helping people get the training and practical knowledge they need to launch their recruiting or HR career, and giving experienced professionals continued growth opportunities. If you are a motivated self-starter with an interest in recruiting, retention and client service, we'd love to speak with you.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Engineering Recruiter (Civil/Environmental)
- Job Title
- Engineering Recruiter (Civil/Environmental)
- Boston, MA 02108
- Other Location
Engineering Recruiter (Civil/Environmental) - Remote
Are you looking for an exciting chance to create connections with a variety of different people? Do you have prior experience in the recruiting industry? If you’re a driven individual with strong interpersonal skills, who thinks quickly on their feet, this could be the opportunity for you!
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talent with shared values and a passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We’re here to make important connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our outstanding team!
While this position is Remote, you'll need to be located in the Greater Boston, MA area.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience through consistent follow-up communication and feedback
- Conduct full-cycle recruiting:
- Complete intakes with hiring managers, assist in writing job descriptions and consult on compensation and market trends.
- Proactively source and recruit qualified candidates for technical and professional level openings in the engineering field within the southern New England area.
- Conduct initial resume and phone screenings and provide professional written summaries to the hiring managers.
- Coordinate candidate interviews with the hiring team, communicating frequently with candidates, hiring managers, and key stakeholders at various levels.
- Generate offers for candidates, ability to extend and negotiate for a successful start.
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of candidates and their statuses in the ATS and other tracking tools.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and company policies.
- 3+ years of professional experience recruiting engineers, construction project managers, and related professional or technical positions, at all levels. Experience with candidate research, networking, direct sourcing, and outreach is required.
- An established network of engineering professionals in the Boston market is ideal.
- Confident and professional interviewer.
- Polished and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer programs and software.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, ownership, and achieve results.
- Flexible and resilient contributor, able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and positive outlook. You love working and naturally set a high standard for yourself and others. You approach work with a can-do, give-it-all-I’ve-got manner, coupled with a balanced dose of realism. You love being challenged. People would say you are a positive, heads-down type of person.
- Flexible work arrangement – Remote (within the greater Boston, MA area), Monday – Friday
- Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid time off & holidays.
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Growth – certification reimbursement and access to senior leadership
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.
- Pay Range
- $60,000.00 Annually to $70,000.00 Annually