SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Product Developer Lead
- Job Title
- Product Developer Lead
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Brecksville, OH 44141
- Other Location
AGRANANew Product Development Lead Developer Job, Food Preparations, Full Time, Brecksville
Agrana Fruit US, Inc., a global leader in the production of fruit preparations for the dairy industry, is seeking a Senior Product to be responsible for all customer’s projects and innovations through the development of the customer contact, project design, research, formula design, product sampling and trial and launch procedure. Manages Product Developers to ensure they have the appropriate tools, support, and resources to adequately service all our customers’ needs. This position acts as the main customer contact for NPD and will serve as the voice of the customer.
New Product Development Lead Developer Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all development and innovations for specific customer accounts. This involves receiving the brief, structure of the project, required research, formula development, sample submissions, risk analysis, trial and launches and all customer contact.
- Prioritize and manage all product development efforts within the department to adequately service our customers. Establish project plans and strategic project plans to achieve the desired business outcomes, providing a centralized view across the customer team. Lead and manage large-scale, organization-wide projects through planning, development, launch, stabilization and close.
- Research new ingredients and concepts so that they can be applied as an improvement, cost reduction, or innovation, which enables us to excel above our competitors.
- Reporting of Product Development activities to Head of NPD
- Management of Product Developer team members which includes, performance, management, and training.
- Establish and manage regular meetings with operations groups to ensure timely trial production and launches.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple work streams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Agrana and key customer stakeholders. Consult with stakeholders on their current operations, suggest improvements, and collaborate on change management.
- BS in Food Science or Food Technology.
- 5-7 years’ progressive experience in Food Formulation and Development.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently in remote location
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of stabilizer systems, colors, flavors, and other food ingredients.
- Strong personal and time management skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, Windows, Microsoft Office, SAP etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities seamlessly.
AGRANA Fruit offers a competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee benefit costs are some of the lowest in our industry!
If interested, apply online at www.agranajobs.com or e-mail your resume to email@example.com