Jr. IT Analyst
- Job Title
- Jr. IT Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Atlanta, GA 30309
- Other Location
The Junior IT Analyst role provides technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. This person will install, support, and maintain local employee computers and office equipment. The IT Associate helps maintain end-users productivity and improve employee or customer satisfaction via a ticketing system.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical support via help desk system, phone, email, and/or chat channels. End user concerns will be related to windows software and hardware, Microsoft Office 365 system, and office hardware
- Responsible for the installation and ongoing support for all employee computer hardware, software, operating systems, both Mac and Windows, and related peripherals such as monitors and printers.
- Assist in employee onboarding, including account creation, hardware provisioning, network user setup using Active Directory, and assigning appropriate user access rights.
- Perform hardware upgrades, troubleshooting, and repair on desktop and laptop equipment.
- Document and track problems and solutions in the help desk system to ensure a timely resolution and escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support when required.
- Provide training to computer system users for installed software.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, and software.
- Work independently and with other IT personnel to identify and resolve issues.
- Support audiovisual equipment in conference rooms.
- Support office printers and other related hardware
- Maintain user and system documentation, procedures, and libraries for installed products.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- A.S. Information Technology with 1 or more years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with the following:
- Desktop/helpdesk support: 1 year
- Windows: 1 Year
- Active Directory: 1 year
- Ability to identify potential system problems and propose ways to resolve them proactively.
- Ability related to resolving end- user computer issues such as connectivity, VPN, printing, email, and application errors.
- A desire to continually improve skills and learn new technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited direct supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple help desk requests or projects and meet required deadlines with a sense of urgency
- An ability to lead and/or facilitate technical sessions with end-users.
- An ability to translate technical needs into functional requirements for end-users
- Seeking great customer service and willing to train the right person.
- Must be US citizen or permanent resident (position not eligible for work visa sponsorship).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.