- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Other Location
Individual assists the NAVWAR 4.0 Executive Leadership Team by providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) administrative support services to include, review, editing, formatting, and development of standard Navy instructions, letters, memorandums, messages, and other NAVWAR documentation to ensure compliance with the Navy’s Correspondence Manual. This documentation will focus primarily on NAVWAR policy, standards, procedures, and guidance in the areas of Ins-Service and Fleet Support, Military Construction (MILCON) C4I Integration, Shore and Afloat Installations, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), and Supply Chain Management (SCM).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review, edits, and rout for signature, NAVWAR directives, instructions, notices, Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Memorandums of Agreement (MOA), and various other types of program documentation and forms.
- Prepare, edit, format, and rout for approval, presentation material associated with any and all areas of support within NAVWAR 4.0.
- Prepare, edit, format, and rout formal awards in accordance with the most current Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Navy (DoN), and NAVWAR awards Directives.
- Prepare and maintain the NAVWAR 4.0 weekly action tracking dashboard and assist with monitoring and uploading taskers into the Department of the Navy Tasks, Records, and Consolidated Knowledge Enterprise Repository (DON TRACKER).
- Update and maintain organizational process assets for NAVWAR 4.0 to include organizational charts, contact lists, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Update and maintain electronic files in databases and sites to ensure current information is available for NAVWAR 4.0, i.e., NAVWAR 4.0’s SharePoint site.
- Generate meeting agendas, announcements, schedules, meeting minutes, action items, attendance lists, weekly status reports, metric reports, etc., as required.
- Organize and maintain office supplies for NAVWAR 4.0. The
- May handle sensitive and/or classified information.
- Associate’s Degree or 2 years of experience in Navy administration activities
- Experience in the Department of the DoN Correspondence Manual in order to ensure uniform standards for the preparation and maintenance of SPAWAR 4.0 correspondence.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience in planning and coordinating executive level meetings to include the development of agendas, announcements, briefing material, meeting minutes and action item lists.
- Individual needs to be a self-starter, able to work effectively on an individual basis and/or as part of a team; requires limited to no supervision.
- Individual must have excellent English communication skills both verbally and written
- Must be able to successfully pass the required drug test.
- SECRET Security Clearance is required.
- College Degree
- Strong working knowledge of Navy correspondence procedures, specifically the Navy Correspondence Manual
- 8+ years of Navy experience, ideally as a Yeoman aboard large deck or surface combatant platforms.
- Experience with NAVWAR’s standards for presentation material and other command level documentation.
- Experience with NAVWAR/PEO C4I Policies, Processes, and Procedures.
- Experience in the use of SharePoint.
- Basic knowledge of Navy C5ISR systems
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.