Page Mechanical Group is the leading commercial HVAC and Electrical contractor serving Tampa, FL, Fort Myers, FL & West Palm Beach, FL, and the nearby areas. We deliver the highest standard of quality workmanship to meet your mechanical and electrical contracting needs. Since 1985 we have been the most trusted source for mechanical contractor services in the local area.
HVAC Service Technician - Commercial
- Job Title
- HVAC Service Technician - Commercial
- Job ID
- Fort Myers, FL
- Other Location
Sign-on bonus up to $5,000 !!!
Are you looking for a reliable and committed employer to develop your career with? Page Mechanical Group has an opportunity for you! As a successful and well-established mechanical contractor serving SW Florida since 1985, we focus on continuous growth and a team-oriented work environment to ensure our employees maximize their potential. We offer top pay, excellent benefits packages, and continuing education opportunities. If you’re passionate about customer service and want to grow with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
The HVACR Service Technician perform maintenance, installations, replacements, and repairs to commercial HVAC equipment using knowledge of sheet metal installation, refrigerant and water piping along with all other industry practices to make a complete service. This position will report to the Service Manager.
What You'll Do:
● Place orders for parts and supplies as needed
● Safely operate hand tools and power tools
● Remain current and up to date on all manufacturer’s products concerning installation and/or repair
● Properly and accurately complete paperwork associated with installation, maintenance, and/or repair
● Identify, diagnose, and repair systems ensuring customer satisfaction
● Be available for on call rotation
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
● Company paid training
● Above market wages
● Reliable and clean company vehicle
● Company provided uniforms, tools, and equipment
What We Need from You:
● Universal EPA certification
● Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and clean criminal background for State School Districts Badge
● Technical school certification in HVAC or 4 year apprenticeship (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
● Team-oriented with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively
● Strong mechanical competence and understanding of commercial HVAC systems including the installation, maintenance, and repair of HVAC systems and components
● Must own personal tools of the trade
● Neat, professional appearance with good customer service and communication skills
● Demonstrates willingness to accept responsibility
Text “RIPAGEMECH” to 25000 to Apply!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.