Registered Nurse (RN)-Emergency Department-Cape Fear Valley Health
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse (RN)-Emergency Department-Cape Fear Valley Health
- Job ID
- Fayetteville, NC
- Other Location
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)-Emergency Department-Cape Fear Valley Health
**$15,000 Retention Bonus for Nurses with less than 2 years of experience**
**$20,000 Retention Bonus for Experienced RNs**
***Relocation Incentive up to $7,000**
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) to join our Emergency Department in Fayetteville, NC, and in Raeford, NC. We currently have Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN openings in our Emergency Department. Looking for an Internal Contract? We have those too!
Looking to join our Residency Program see below for my contact information.
Major Job Functions:
The following is a summary of the major essential functions of this job. The incumbent may perform other duties, both major and minor, that are not mentioned below; and specific functions may change from time to time.
1. Assesses the patient and identify patient care needs.
2. Uses patient assessment information to organize appropriate patient care.
3. Plans, organizes, implements, and evaluates patient care.
4. Facilitates a safe environment.
5. Maintains required competencies.
6. Functions as charge nurse as assigned.
7. Maintains an accurate and relevant record of patient care.
8. Administers medication as ordered by the physician.
9. Recognizes life-threatening situations and responds appropriately.
10. Establishes collaborative interdisciplinary relationships with other Health System staff and medical staff.
11. Monitors the quality of care based on pre-established outcome-oriented indicators.
12. Actively participates in cost containment and assists in accurate charging for patient services.
13. Adjusts care based on age-specific physiological and psychosocial needs of patients.
14. Supports patients in the practice of their cultural and spiritual beliefs within the limits of medical regimen.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Requirements:
The following qualifications, or equivalents, are the minimum requirements necessary to perform the essential functions of this job:
Work Experience: Minimum 1 year of Hospital Experience.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required: Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills. Verbal and written skills are required. Demonstrates effective organizational and leadership skills. Is knowledgeable of the age-specific physiological, psychosocial, developmental, and spiritual needs of the patients typically served.
Physical Requirements: Speech and auditory acuity for communication of patient needs. Visual acuity for observation of patients. Much standing, walking, bending, and lifting. Position may involve skin, eye, mucous membrane, or parenteral contact with blood or other potentially infectious material.
To apply please e-mail your CV/Resume to email@example.com
- Required Skills
-Active North Carolina Registered Nursing License or Compact License
-BLS Certification (American Heart Association)
-ACLS (American Heart Association)
-1 year Hospital Experience REQUIRED