Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior Field Applications Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior Field Applications Engineer
- Position ID
- Munich, DE
- Other Location
Sourceability® is a global digital distributor of electronic components transforming how modern businesses bring products to market. With quality, logistics and innovation as the backbone of the company, Sourceability’s cutting-edge products and services expedite the procurement process across a wide range of industries, including communications/cellular, consumer electronics, and auto manufacturing.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, degreed Electrical Engineer to join our growing Field Applications Engineering team based in Munich, Germany supporting our customers and sales team in Europe.
- Drive demand creation activities within the engineering organizations at current and targeted customers.
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical support for customers.
- Position Sourceability and its solutions in a persuasive manner to our customers.
- Work with sales and marketing organizations within Sourceability to develop technical strategies to drive increased, profitable revenue at your customer base.
- Educate your sales team on the various manufacturers that Sourceability represents.
- Synthesize the needs of the customer, those stated by the customer or not, to provide creative and efficient solutions to those needs.
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- 5 or more years of experience in a design or applications role.
- Experience with power and analog technologies.
- MCU experience (both hardware and firmware) highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of electromechanical and passive devices – relays, connectors, resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Experience meeting with and presenting to diverse audiences, ranging from individual engineers, salespeople, to senior level executives internally and externally.
- Knowledge of various wireless technologies – WiFi, Bluetooth, etc. – desirable.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize many concurrent activities.
- Business acumen to influence stakeholders and to understand where your efforts are best directed for the best return on your time.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.