IT Data Intern
- Job Title
- IT Data Intern
- Job ID
- Bloomington, MN 55437
- Other Location
National Grid Renewables, which includes the renewables development company formerly known as Geronimo Energy, is a leading North American renewable energy company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with satellite offices located in the regions where it develops, constructs, and operates renewable energy projects. As a farmer-friendly and community focused company, National Grid Renewables develops projects for corporations and utilities that seek to repower America’s electricity grid by reigniting local economies and reinvesting in a sustainable future. National Grid Renewables is part of the competitive, unregulated Ventures division of National Grid and has a portfolio of solar, wind, and energy storage projects located throughout the United States in various stages of development, construction and operation.
National Grid Renewables develops high value, competitive renewable energy projects. Our focus on communities and farmers means it’s not just about projects, but about the people we work with, both outside and inside our organization. National Grid Renewables Team Members embody our foundational culture of being entrepreneurial, creative, and nimble and take pride in supporting National Grid’s vision to be at the heart of a clean, fair and affordable energy future for all.
- Assist the IT team with the data architecture project.
- Help gather requirements and document needs of the different user groups.
- Validate data sets compiled for reporting.
- Work with user groups with requests in modifications of current reports
- Create companion guides for reporting
- Help build out process documentation for IT team
- Student in University or recently graduated student in statistics, math, computer science, business, or related field
- Interest in renewable energy
- Strong written and speaking skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Knowledge in the following tools:
- Microsoft 365 products; Excel, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint
- Power BI/Tableau or similar reporting tool
- Nice to have: