Office Administrator (Bilingual)
- Job Title
- Office Administrator (Bilingual)
- Job ID
BILINGUAL Office Administrator
We are working with a leading Gluten Free Manufacturer distributing nationwide to all retailers and food service providers. The company aims to strengthen its brand and reach growing groups of people looking for healthier lifestyle foods.
Seeking a motivated, detail-oriented individual to fill the role of Bilingual Office Administrator. The ideal candidate is someone looking for a challenge and will be excited to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
Location: Mountainville, NY
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees & complete the onboarding process
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources department
- Review payroll-related tasks for production employees like timecards PTO etc.,
- Compile and update employee records
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates, and schedule job interviews
- Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong communications skills
- People friendly
- Able to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Good sense and sound judgment in practical matters
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.