LabConnect improves lives by partnering with pharma/biotech companies and clinical research organizations (CROs) to accelerate the development of new medicines around the world. An independent, global, one-stop-shop focused on delivering central laboratory services that are tailor-made, timely and flexible to meet the evolving study demands from traditional to increasingly complex trials.
At LabConnect, we are a growing and global team. In addition to great perks and challenging work assignments, we invest in our people with enriching career growth opportunities. We believe in a friendly and collaborative environment with open lines of communication.
The Senior Director, Finance Operations develops and directs finance operations strategies, policies, and procedures for the following areas: project delivery, financial controls, and financial reporting. You will provide strategic direction and decision-making support to senior leadership to achieve financial and business objectives.
What will you do?
- Advises and consults with senior management on financial matters and on the potential impact of current and futures laws and regulations on the operation of the organization
- Provides updated budgets and forecasts to senior management for consolidation on a monthly basis
- Supports business partners on operational and financial issues
- Provide management reporting, information, and special project results to senior management on a regular basis
- Manages the financial performance of assigned portfolio of clients and/or business unit with responsibility for all financial reporting and forecasting
- Identifies process deficiencies and implements change management strategies.
- Develops and strengthens client relationships by delivering work class customer service
- Mentors management team to think strategically and to problem solve creatively
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance, accounting, or business-related discipline
- 10-15 years of FP&A experience required, along with a combination of financial reporting & consolidating experience and 7+ years of management experience
- Advanced leadership skills and presence
- Expert knowledge of accounting/financial principles and best practices
- Ability to build strong business partnerships and collaborate across multiple business units and stakeholders
- Supervises FP&A team (managerial & professional level employees)
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint, as well as an aptitude for learning new database software quickly. Salesforce and SharePoint experience preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Demands, Travel, etc.
Must regularly operate a computer and occasionally operate other office equipment.
What we offer
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at LabConnect. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world
It is the policy of LabConnect to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email email@example.com or call (423) 722-3155.
For more information, visit www.labconnect.com