Master Automotive Technician
- Job Title
- Master Automotive Technician
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
From the newest technology and tooling, highly skilled team of technicians, and excellent working environment, our commitment to excellence remains unparalleled. We consistently complete projects to the highest standard, ensuring our customers satisfaction. As one of the fastest growing automotive repair companies in Nebraska, we provide employees with stability and advancement opportunities.
Accelerated Diagnostic & Automotive
Located in Bennington, NE, this family-owned organization is looking to add to our close-knit team of technicians. You will make an immediate impact through diversity of work, in a state-of-the art facility with the newest technology and software. You will benefit from a progressive environment, where training and learning is continuous to best serve our clients. Weekends will be spent at home, as our work week is Monday through Friday.
Automotive Mechanic Job Duties
• Ability to work with manager and other mechanics to diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical components of vehicles in a fast-paced environment, and effectively communicate with service advisors.
• Understand vehicle history, potential problems, and past services received.
• Ability to replace and reprogram control modules.
• Perform all under-car, under-hood and preventive maintenance inspections and reports. Identify all needed repairs or service recommendations.
• Inspects internal systems and controls to ensure the vehicle is operating properly and in compliance with state regulations.
• Adhere to all OSHA safety rules and regulations as well as all city and county regulations regarding shop safety, fuel, flammable or hazardous material spill clean-up, while maintaining a clean workspace.
• Maintain a professional and positive attitude while interacting with clients and internal team.
Automotive Mechanic Job Requirements
• Familiarity with domestic, Asian, and European branded vehicles is preferred.
• 5-10 years of experience with an ASE Certification is preferred.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check is required.
• A valid US drivers license and proof of insurance is required.
•An Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two to five years of on the job experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift weights up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus
Join the Accelerated Diagnostics and Automotive Team
Our employees represent the best in the industry, and we know, in order to obtain and retain the best, we must provide first-rate compensation, training opportunities, company provided uniforms, and a retirement plan.
For additional questions on this role, please contact our recruiting team directly at (402) 290-6018 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. This company shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national