Page Mechanical Group is the leading commercial HVAC and Electrical contractor serving Tampa, FL, Fort Myers, FL & West Palm Beach, FL, and the nearby areas. We deliver the highest standard of quality workmanship to meet your mechanical and electrical contracting needs. Since 1985 we have been the most trusted source for mechanical contractor services in the local area.
Estimating Bid Coordinator
- Job Title
- Estimating Bid Coordinator
- Job ID
- Fort Myers, FL 33905
- Other Location
Coordinate with: Estimators
Positions Responsibilities: This position provides administrative support to the Estimators including solicitation of quotes from subcontractors and suppliers and document control for jobs bidding. Attends project meetings and performs administrative tasks associated with change orders, expediting, shop drawing acquisition and review, contact with subcontractors, contract revisions and documentation. Assist in gathering, calculating and compiling data for use in bid proposal estimates for HVAC projects. Assist with material quantity takeoff, gathering and preparation of routine estimating data, and reproduction of drawings and other documents.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Order plans and prepare bid folders.
• Distribute current bid list to all vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors via e-mail.
• Preparation of Prequalification packages, Bid Packages, to include but not limited to Bid Bond Request, Certificate of Insurance, complete bid forms
• Prioritize, plan and execute workload related to bid deadlines.
• Prepare and maintain subcontractor/supplier contact list in Excel.
• Prepare and maintain Current Bid list
• Gather all proposals and quotes from Vendors / Suppliers
• Material Quantity Take off Sheet Metal and Piping from project plan and spec documents
• Prepare Estimate Spreedsheet for bid (work with Estimators)
• Prepare Proposal for Bid (work with Estimators)
• Search for new online /internet bid opportunities – County, State, local government website, newspapers, GC websites
• Assist in the gathering and researching company historical data used for estimating purposes.
• Create Bid Files on Server or Software program
• Maintain Vendor back-up of estimating figures.
• File, log Bid Proposals/Packages including Estimate - add to Drop Box.
• Prepare Invitation to Bid spreadsheet in Drop Box for weekly estimating meeting.
• Copy and or/scan drawings/plans and distribute to appropriate parties
• Organize a history set of the construction plans throughout projects and post changes to plans
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.