Senior Financial Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Job ID
- West Chester, PA 19382
- Other Location
OmniCable, LLC (OmniCable) is a premier redistributor of wire and cable, electrical products, and value-added services. OmniCable empowers our industry to be successful by providing an exceptional experience through operational excellence, accuracy and precision, and a partnership approach. With a multi-million-dollar inventory and the acquisition of Houston Wire & Cable, we offer distributors products from the industry’s leading manufacturers from our 24 North American distribution centers. Since our founding in 1977, we only sell to distributors.
Omni Cable is a subsidiary of Dot Family Holdings. Our employees are all working towards the same goal, which is our mission statement: To empower shared success by being the best vendor to our customers, the best customer to our vendors, and the best employer to our employees through innovation and collaboration.
We believe in empowering your future!
- Be responsible for creating and delivering consistent financial reporting across the organization, including verifying quality, accuracy and reasonableness of data.
- Develop methods to marry legacy Omni and HWC historical financial data seamlessly and efficiently.
- Act as the gate keeper on all financial reporting, both system generated and ad hoc, including deciding what information should be included on reports and who the appropriate audience should be.
- Serve as subject matter expert on financial reporting and proactively suggest solutions based on the reporting objectives of the user.
- Drive financial analytics beyond what’s been done in the enterprise historically using tools such as Power BI; become a Power BI super user through company sponsored training.
- Partner with other Financial Planning & Analysis team members to prepare and deliver visualizations and presentations that translate analytic insights into tangible, actionable solutions for business partners to implement.
- Longer term, assess our ability to use technology to drive predictive analytics that help optimize the business.
- Work on special projects, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related field required.
- 5-7 years of experience in corporate finance, accounting or related roles; experience leading other financial professionals.
- Strong financial analysis skills, including being detail oriented and proficient in turning complicated data sources into financial models.
- Understanding of accounting concepts, specifically US GAAP.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation.
- Experience problem solving through the application of innovative and creative solutions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed.
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word - with experience in creating financial models for evaluating investment decisions and performing portfolio and account level profitability analysis.
- Be a team player, positive and pro-active attitude.
- Competitive Medical / Dental / Vision /Prescription Plans
- No-cost Life / STD / LTD / AD&D
- Health Savings & Dependent Care Accounts
- 401k Plan with a match and profit sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Fund