Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Trials Specialist - Structural Heart
- Job Title
- Clinical Trials Specialist - Structural Heart
- Job ID
- Queens, NY 11368
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Structural Heart Clinical Trials: Leading Fortune 500 Medical Device Company is looking for a Field Clinical Specialist for their Clinical Trials for their Structural Heart Device. This company has a long history of new product development and launches by being the first in technology and research to develop ground breaking solutions that ultimately transform the lives of patients. They are looking for a person who loves the excitement and energy required to be in the forefront of yet another clinical breakthrough; a technology advanced medical device leading to a less-invasive approach. A game changer!
The right person will be a RN, RDCS, RCIS, or Cath Lab Tech with experience in Cath Lab with Structural Heart.
MUST have imaging experience including cases using ECHO
Clinical Specialist experience in the Medical Device Industry
Clinical Trials of Medical Devices is a plus !!
Position Location and Coverage
- Based out of NYC, Queens, Long Island area (near major airport)
- Coverage - USA & Canada
- possible 4 - 5 overnights/week
- Road Warrior preferred !!
- Base salary 135 - 160k/yr with 15% bonus
- Salary can be flexible for the perfect candidate
- Travel expenses paid
- Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow our daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science and Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- See our daily career news and inspirational stories on our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*Minimum of 5 years scrub or circulating experience within the Cardiac Cath Lab
* 3+ years Structural Heart experience (Aortic valve, Mitral valve, Tricuspid valve, ASD, VSD, PFO Closure, TAVR, Watchman, MitraClip, etc)
* Familiar with echocardiographic imaging
* Experience in Clinical Trials
* MUST have Clinical Specialist or Hybrid Sales & CES experience with a Medical Device company !!
* MUST be able to Travel Overnight !!
- Optional Skills
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, CVT, RCIS, Cath Lab Tech, Echo Tech, Cardiac Sonographer, RDCS, Interventional Cardiology, Cath Lab, Endovascular, Cardiovascular, Cardiologists, Interventional, Mitral Valve, Aortic Valve, Tricuspid Valve, TAVR, TAVI, TMVR, PFO Closure Device, ASD Closure Device, Watchman, MitraClip, Stents, angioplasty, PTCA, TTE, TEE, ICE, Edwards, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Abbott, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Consultant, Clinical Trials,
- Pay Range
- $150,000.00 None to $190,000.00 None