Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
Product Developer / Product Manager
- Job Title
- Product Developer / Product Manager
- Work Hybrid
- Bellevue, WA 98004
- Other Location
Job Description – Product Developer / Product Manager
We are seeking a Product Manager to support a client’s Product Development Division. Our client is a subsidiary of a company based in Japan that is one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world! Our client is based in Bellevue, WA and this role is presented as a hybrid work opportunity.
Get to know the role:
Job Title: Product Development Specialist / Product Manager
Job Summary: Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
What you’ll do
- Manage the full product development lifecycle including product costing, development, sampling, packaging, testing, bulk production and delivery.
- Act as primary owner of each product launch and facilitate the adherence of key timeline in end-to-end project management
- Facilitates and leads cross functional team discussions to help resolve and mitigate technical issues.
- Ensure product safety and labeling meet compliance prior to each product launch.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal cross functional teams.
- Develop and nurture vendor relationships and be the single point of contact for all communications on your assigned projects.
- Manage product samples and proofs through internal review and approval process
- Coordinates photography, marketing, and TOP samples and ensure their on-time delivery
- Enter data for new and re-orders into internal systems
- Requires ability to obtain full working knowledge of internal software system
What you’ll bring
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of related professional experience.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Ability to work independently and take full accountability of projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Develops an understanding of our brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique brand experience.
This is a full-time contract position with Concordis. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
$1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period!, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC